Saturday, June 02, 2007

Again No Title

I feel like writing something after long time...I guess its because of the solitude and of course got time..and also after reading Ram's post and connected blogs (one of my favorite TP over net).

But I don't really have an experince/observation, with a strong desire to post it down...God! so many factors to make a posting. So forcing myself to write I get two topics, one over my illogical and erratic (from cheerful to reclusive) behaviour these days...and the other would be my general feeling over the past 2 days at Ronchi...and thats what I choose.

But again thinking, that it would be of least interest to people reading the post...but how does it matter to me..the post could be for me to cherish the present years later.

But I also can't write just for the sake of writing...and also am not able to phrase my thoughts well...so why write something dull?

So I excuse myself this time...may be some other time when all the factors are in place :).


No comments: