Sunday, June 17, 2007

There are days when in retrospective mood I give a thought to where I was and where I am now. Where I am now is really good and I know that these are going to be the best days of my life. These are the days where I can clearly see how life is taking an all together different path which is some what aligned to what I wanted but never really expected it to happen (I am a pessimist). I wasn’t ambitious then but now I think I am, at least in comparison to myself in the past.
But in this new path of life there are days which are so heavily stressful that I start wishing I could get back to who and where I was, as those were also very beautiful days of life. Simple, innocent, non stressful days.
So that means…the past was good, the present is good, so life is going good…touch wood!!

No comments: