Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another trip.
To add to my zest for traveling to new places, came the trip to Alps. Its was a year back promise that these guys were trying to keep. Just back from Stockholm…Alps is making me feel lucky. And finally it feels that my jinx attached with visiting mountain ranges is breaking.


My visit was to the dolomite section of the alps (Marmolada, Cortina etc)…it was the most beautiful place I have ever seen…breath taking views…refreshingly fresh air…very different landscapes from the rest of Italy. Serenity visible through out.











A complete travel of nearly 500 kms to an altitude of 3000 meters, all showing the magnificent nature. These magnificent creations makes your worries in life so petty, they just vanish and look worthless in front of them. A beautiful essence of nature….its purpose.











No comments: